PRACTICAL INNOVATION FOR INDUSTRIAL GASES
Decades of global experience in application-oriented technology solutions for CO2 N2O and Biogas, built on the firm foundation of continual in-house and collaborative research.
With a strong engineering team committed to innovate and validate processes for industrial gases GASLAB remains one of the few innovators in this industry. Finally, our experience of over a hundred CO2 systems in over twenty different countries of the world imparts an uncompromising practicality sense of practicality to our approach which reflects in each product and service in our offering. GASLAB subject themselves to some of the toughest standards of quality in the world. Each manufactured equipment is designed as per American standard i.e. ASME boiler & pressure vessel code (BPVC)
Guidelines and approved by international third party inspection agencies like LLOYDS, TÜV, BVIS and DNV. Our quality assurance system (QAS) is appreciated by all quality agencies and various industry leading companies in the form of our customers. Our bought out equipment are sourced from the internationally reputed equipment manufacturers. Apart from this we also hold them to our own standards for quality, delivering to you only the most reliable bought outs.
GASLAB is a leading OEM-exporter of systems for generation, recovery & up gradation of Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Nitrous Oxide (N2O) & Biogas. The products range broadly covers:-
· CO2 generation & recovery systems from alcohol distillation and brewing
· CO2 generation for carbonation and packing beverages
· CO2 generation and distribution for desalination and water treatment.
· Carbonic Injection system CISx ® for pH control, and water treatment
· Biogas Generation, recovery & purification systems from solid waste and waste water, complete with CO2 recovery
· Carbon capture for power, and oil & gas sectors
· Pellet and block modules for dry ice
· Nitrous Oxide systems for semiconductor, medical and food industries
· CO2 tanks system with modern safety devices, refrigerants and insulants
· Complete fabrication capacity for pressure vessels to ASME, DIN, PED and IS standards
· In-House R&D facility recognized by Ministry of Science and Technology