Together with liquid CO2
gas, SS Gas
Lab Asia is the leading manufacturers and suppliers of dry ice plants &
equipment. Dry ice is nothing but solid carbon dioxide. It is formed by
letting down the pressure of liquid CO2
, through a nozzle or
other bottleneck. An amount of the liquid CO2
through the nozzle, vaporizes and sub cools the remaining fluid. Hence,
it is born-again into snow like particles which is known as "Dry
Dry Ice Equipment has a wide range of application which are as follows
Process for Making Dry Ice:
Types & Plant Sizes
- With the help of Dry Ice, heat sensitive chemical reactions are
- Hardening of blades etc. is done with dry ice.
- Shrink fitting is done with the use of dry ice for closer
- Decreased downtime through cleaning in-place.
- Elimination of equipment damage.
- Faster and more thorough cleaning.
- For food preservation and transportation, it lowers the
temperature and the dry ice evaporates.
- Low temperature / cryo grinding etc.
We make use of different types of dry ice machines for different
applications. We can supply dry ice machines, dry ice plant in two
- Cylindrical blocks
- Rectangular blocks
Generally block size is 5" dia x 12" length. These blocks
weigh around 7-8 kg. The Dry Ice Plant sizes ranges from 45 kg/hr to 300
kg/hr. Dry ice machines making small size nuggets of 1.0" - 1.5"
are also available.
Ice Machines & Storage
We go for custom orders as well, irrespective of the sizes. For very
small requirements of our clients, our company offers a small
inexpensive gadget which can make dry ice from a CO2
cylinder. By using this, dry ice snow can be manufactured at the rate of
5-10 kg/hr. However the drawback in such cases is that the "block"
is not firm and compared to dry ice obtained from regular CO2
plants, efficiency is less as. Dry ice equipment is ideal if requirement
is small and occasional.
We also supply machines to our clients
- To cut blocks
- To put dry ice on continuous conveyor belts of food/medicine
- To fill CO2/dry ice in medicine/chemical/food
- Special freezer for temperature below -45°C is also
Our company also make FRP-Polyurethane insulated boxes and canvas
bags with polyurethane sheets. These are used for storage of dry ice.
Having excellent insulation properties, these storages keep the dry ice
for longer time with minimum evaporation losses.